In a fast-growing and agile work environment, digitalization is reaching its peaks by enabling us to use our resources efficiently and profitably. By automizing some of our processes, we can use the time we gained to develop new business growth strategies and get to know our customers better. By promoting our business and getting closer to our customer's needs, we can create a better customer journey for our clients.
HubSpot is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps scaling businesses grow better with sales, service, marketing, and content management software. Therefore, HubSpot must offer more tools to help each business owner improve the time spent on their marketing processes.
Now, artificial intelligence is more and more present in our lives. It helps us by taking the burden of repetitive tasks that consumes time and can generate different types of mistakes.
About Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence, or A.I. for short, that we hear more and more about is the ability of a program, controlled by a computer, to perform specific tasks, learn and solve different kinds of problems. It is the simulation of human intelligence processes by computer systems. AI requires some particular elements, like specialized hardware and software for writing and training machine learning algorithms, and, of course, you need experts in programming.
Therefore, a component of AI is machine learning. This refers to the ability of machines to know what kind of answer to give according to different parameters set. AI programming focuses on acquiring data and creating rules, called algorithms, for turning data into actionable information.
Artificial Intelligence in marketing processes
Some marketing-specific processes can now gain from all the AI progresses made so far —primarily digital marketing processes. Each business focuses on gaining more and more customers and keeping its current ones, so the marketing campaigns need to respond to each customer's needs.
They have to send newsletters with the products or services that fit their needs or their search on the internet. Some of the processes that can benefit from AI are:
- Data collection. Gathering data is challenging for a human being, requiring many working hours, attention to detail, and focusing on each piece of data introduced to the appropriate field.
- Advanced data analysis. With a good database in line, artificial intelligence can detect behavioral patterns in a short period. AI tools can count, summarize, categorize, interpret, and predict all the available data in just a few minutes. This makes it possible to predict and interpret other patterns and possible future situations.
- Ad targeting. When visiting a website, seeing ads that you feel were meant for you increases your desire to stay a customer of a specific company, leading to a great customer experience.
- Marketing automation. You are getting more excited and willing to open a newsletter that shows you what you are interested in. this way, you can find what you are looking for and become a client of that business if you weren't already.
- Search recommendations
- Product recommendations. The AI learns your preferences and needs by looking at how you navigate and click through a website. So, on your next visit to the website, it will show you directly what you may be looking for, so you won't have to wait long on your search.
- Website chatbots. Chatbots with AI and learning machines improved the relationship with all the customers or potential ones. Now, when you have a question, you will receive an answer more rapidly with the answer you are looking for. Or, if it doesn't have a proper one, it will guide you further.
- Content creation and curation. This feature helps you write short and long content for a marketing strategy.
- Inbound marketing
All of these lead to a better user experience and delight the customer with personalized product or service campaigns, discount offers, or updates informing. So, AI is also helpful in increasing customer satisfaction KPIs and improving the business's approach toward its clients.
Automizing different processes save you time and energy. HubSpot is one of the most popular CRM solutions used for marketing purposes. Each HubSpot integration with your ERP or proprietary systems offers you the possibility of having the most of all HubSpot features and tools, depending on your subscription plan.
Depending on your account's subscriptions, you can use different tools for automation, such as:
- Forms or marketing email tool
- Ticket and deal pipeline and stages
Let's look at automation with forms feature. To start setting up your form's automation, follow the next steps:
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to Marketing > Lead Capture > Forms.
- Click the name of an existing form, click Edit to add follow-up emails, or create a new form.
- In the forms editor, click the Automation tab.
Creating a simple workflow
In the Automate what happens after a form is submitted section:
- To automatically trigger a follow-up email after each form submission, click Create this workflow under Send an email after form submission.
- To create your workflow from a blank template, under Create your simple workflow, click Create a new workflow. În panoul glisant din dreapta, sub Declanșați acțiunea (acțiunile) la selectarea opțiunii Un contact a trimis un formular.
Click the + plus icon to add other workflow actions:
- To edit an action, on the workflow action, click Actions → Edit.
- To delete workflow actions, on the workflow action, click Actions → Delete.You can select This action to delete only the selected action or select This action and all after it to delete the selected action and all following actions.
- To leave a note on a workflow action for your or your team's reference, hover over the action and click the comments comments icon.
- To change a workflow's name, click the edit pencil icon at the workflow header.
- To delete a workflow, at the workflow header, click Actions → Delete workflow.
- To turn on a workflow, next to the workflow name, click to toggle the switch on. Then, click Got it. After publishing your simple workflow, any changes made to the workflow will automatically apply to currently enrolled contacts.
HubSpot AI for contact properties
In your HubSpot account, you can turn on the Fill contact details from emails with HubSpot AI so that when you receive an email from one of your contacts, the HubSpot platform uses AI to check for any contact information included in the signature to populate the empty contact properties.
The following contact properties are looked up for in the email signature:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number - HubSpot AI scans the email body and signature.
- Job title
- Mobile phone number - HubSpot AI scans the email body and signature.
- Zip code
- Street address
- In your HubSpot account, click the Settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Objects → Contacts.
- On the Setup tab, select the Fill contact details from emails with the HubSpot AI checkbox.
You can export a file of all contact properties automatically filed by HubSpot AI by following the following steps:
- click Export Filled Properties.
- click Export.