Data management and analytics
The elements in a relational database are organized into tables, with rows and columns. They are the right choice for cases where data integrity is very important (ACID compliant).
Examples: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle
They have become an alternative to relational ones as web applications have become more and more complex. They are agnostic in terms of the scheme used, allowing unstructured or semi-structured data to be stored and manipulated.
● Key-Value Stores: Redis, Amazon DynamoDB
● Wide-Column Stores: Cassandra, Apache HBase
● Document Stores: MongoDB, Couchbase
● Graph Databases: Neo4j
Sizing up to Big Data
Management of very large volumes of data, both structured and unstructured, over 10 TB. They have enormous potential in discovering important information for your business, can improve decision making and create competitive advantage.
The main elements of any Big Data project:
● Big Data Storage: data storage in the cloud is done in a secure, accessible and easy to use way. Several platforms can be used, depending on your needs: Hadoop, MongoDB
● Data mining: data extraction using mathematical and statistical methods (cluster analysis, anomaly detection, sequential pattern mining, association rule mining): KNIME, RapidMiner
● Data Analysis: Data analysis in order to obtain the necessary information in the decision process : Apache Spark, Presto, Tableau
● Data Visualisation: The best way to present data is to turn it into charts, presentations, and tables : Plotly, DataHero, Google Data Studio, ChartJS
Business intelligence and data analysis
For the implementation of the business strategies of your business, data analysis is essential. This is done using statistical and mathematical algorithms to find correlations, hidden patterns or trends. This data can be used to make better informed business decisions.
GDPR & Personal Data Management
OPTI has built personal data management modules in compliance with the provisions of GDPR. The facilities included are:
● Cookie management with mandatory marketing-external distinction.
● Registration, re-registration, updating of data with double confirmation
● Deletion of data with double confirmation on request
● Deletion at automatic intervals, depending on legal requirements and the minimum time required in business processes.
● Access to your own data - secure downloads
● Data transfer between companies according to the agreement of the holder
● Secure data archiving and archive restoration.