Business and technology services
We can help integrate, simplify and manage your IT solutions
OPTI can act as Technical Director for small and medium-sized organization:
● Identifying company needs through meetings and seminars with relevant stakeholders.
● Cataloguing technologies, company data and IT resources.
● Writing specification, data modelling and wireframing.
● Managing IT change through carefully planned and monitored steps.
We have experience in dozens of 3rd party software implementation:
● Market research, vendor comparison, direct vendor interaction.
● Code inspections, technology checks.
● Assistance in negociations and IT contract review.
● Overseeing the development and contract implementation.
● Overseeing the deployment and testing against specifications.
● Internal training and onboarding for the future responsible human resources, including recruiting.
How to approach a transition to cloud-based services or to SaaS?
The IT market has evolved towards an ecosystem of specialized vendors offering bits of technologies for a reduced ownership cost. In order to take the opportunity:
● IT projects need to be split into interacting services based on separation of responsabilities, not monolyths responsible for everything.
● Market research will indicate the software-as-a-service solutions that are best in terms of capabilities, endurance, support quality and market adoption.
● Pre-implementation testing needs to be performed in realistic scenarios, preferably in a free-trial period to reduce business cost commitment.
● Direct competitors will be continuously monitored so as to maintain a technological edge and to adopt any market-making innovations.
Both software and hardware facilities can be moved to cloud or Saas:
● Traditional website capabilties: Search as a service, Payment as a service, API as a service, CMS as a service.
● Traditional in-house server infrastructure: Cloud databases, Cloud hosting, Cloud load balancers
● Domain specific solutions: Payment provider integration, Social media integration, Customer relation management, etc.
Choosing a proprietary SDK on which to build upon
OPTI has assisted businesses looking for deep technology development in contracting and deploying proprietary codebases and SDKs:
● Developing software that includes a proprietary security or DRM module sold by a 3rd party.
● Installing proprietary services on servers, testing and ensuring security, even with legacy versions.
● Communication bridges between codebases or SDKs, including in binary format, between various programming languages or paradigms.
Choosing and implementing an ERP / CRM solution
ERP systems are the most popular software solutions that provide real-time information to your business.
We offer consulting in all stages of ERP software implementation:
● Analysis of the company's needs, business processes and performance indicators (KPI).
● Establishing the objectives of ERP implementation
● Market analysis and selection of the most suitable software for the company's needs
● Implementation and commissioning of the new system
● Staff training sessions